I am very thankful to have played in the NFL for eight seasons. But during my career I always knew that it would come to a end one day, and that day is here. With that in mind I've been preparing for my pivot away from the NFL for a while.
My new "sport" is venture investing. As a venture investor I am focused on early stage technology companies that are aiming to benefit from cultural shifts and enhance the way that we live, work and play.
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
2003-2007. B.G.S (Bachelor's General Studies)
- Mott's Children's Hospital Volunteer
- Women's Football Academy Coach
- Carr's Wash for Kids
WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY
2007-2008 MS ACE (Master's of Studies Athletic Coaching Education)
-Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- National Football Foundation - Scholar Athlete
- College Football Hall of Fame - Scholar Athlete
WHARTON SCHOOL OF BUSNESS
-Executive Education program through the NFL.
Curriculum focused on Real Estate Financing and Acquisitions
MENDOZA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
- Executive Education program through the NFL.
- Curriculum focused on Entrepreneurship and Angel Investing
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
2015-2016. Executive Education MBA
This video chronicles my perspective on transitioning from the New York Giants to the Chicago Bears and life beyond the game of football.