2003-2007. B.G.S (Bachelor's General Studies)
- Mott's Children's Hospital Volunteer
- Women's Football Academy Coach
- Carr's Wash for Kids
2007-2008 MS ACE (Master's of Studies Athletic Coaching Education)
-Fellowship of Christian Athletes
- National Football Foundation - Scholar Athlete
- College Football Hall of Fame - Scholar Athlete
-Executive Education program through the NFL.
Curriculum focused on Real Estate Financing and Acquisitions
- Executive Education program through the NFL.
- Curriculum focused on Entrepreneurship and Angel Investing
UNIVERSITY OF MICHIGAN
WEST VIRGINIA UNIVERSITY
WHARTON SCHOOL OF BUSNESS
MENDOZA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
UNIVERSITY OF MIAMI SCHOOL OF BUSINESS
2015-2016. Executive Education MBA
I am very thankful to have played in the NFL for eight seasons. But during my career I always knew that it would come to a end one day, and that day is here. With that in mind I've been preparing for my pivot away from the NFL for a while.
My new "sport" is venture investing. As a venture investor I am focused on early stage technology companies that are aiming to benefit from cultural shifts and enhance the way that we live, work and play.
This video chronicles my perspective on transitioning from the New York Giants to the Chicago Bears and life beyond the game of football.